I’m far from a beauty blogger, but I do love trying new products. There is so much out there, it can be a little overwhelming. Here are a few products I keep reaching for these days.
- Diptyque Philosykos - Smells like an earthy fig tree and made for autumn mornings.
- NARS “Damned” matte lip pencil - The vampiest of reds.
- Benefit Benetint - I like layering this under balm when I don’t want to wear lipstick but still want a wash of color.
- Marc Jacobs “Le Charm” polish - This shimmering copper pink is so unique and pretty.
- Chanel Vitalumiere - I like my foundation on the natural, dewy side.
- FRESH sugar “Honey” lip treatment - For a sweet smooch.
- Josie Maran Hair Serum - If you have ever thought my hair looks shiny it’s because of this. One or two drops worked up the ends of your hair is all you need.
- Aveda Control Paste pomade - Sometimes I like piecy looking hair. I tried Bumble&Bumble Semisumo but found it greasy. This, however, is matte and wonderful.
- Unearth Malee “Jasmine Sticky Rice Mango” soap - Smells so good I want to eat it. I also bought Himalayan Rose. Check out her shop here or her etsy.